Download our Guides today
How do you source your carriers? What are you prioritizing when you go out to bid? Who from your team is involved in this process?
These are all questions you should be asking yourself before you put out an RFP (Request for Partnership)
The goal of this whitepaper is to illustrate the steps involved when establishing a carrier sourcing strategy.
Each step has an accompanying video where Jill Clifford, FreightPlus President, provides context regarding the action.
In this guide, you will learn how to:
- Assemble the proper team to ensure a smooth brand experience
- Vet carriers and create measurable relationships with incumbents to reduce risk
- Create a bid workbook that establishes service requirements and cost-saving efforts
The goal of any Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) negotiation is to source carriers that will provide great service to your freight, your facilities, your customers, and your suppliers at a fair market price.
However, shippers typically run into trouble when negotiating because they lack the information on how it operates.
To help, we’ve created a white paper on the best practices our experts have accumulated over our 30 years in logistics.
In this guide you will learn:
- The carriers’ operations and needs
- The freight data to collect
- Tips and tricks for negotiating