Position: Full time
Location: Quincy, MA
FreightPlus is looking for an energetic and motivated Enterprise Sales leader. In this role, you will be responsible for developing new business for FreightPlus’s management transportation business. Our Enterprise Sales leaders play a crucial role driving our sales process from prospect first point of contact to contract execution. We are growing quickly (300%+ y/y) and looking for candidates with 5+ years of prior sales experience – managed trans sales experience preferred. This position requires a relentless pursuit of new business opportunities. Candidates must be self-starters who have experience prospecting for new business by executing multi-layered lead generation processes to build and manage a sales territory utilizing effective consultative selling strategies. Must have a history of achieving consistent results by following a defined sales process while continuing to learn and develop new skills in an exciting, dynamic complex and changing marketplace. You should have strong time management skills fueled by a sense of urgency and a history of selling large engagements to C-level decision makers in major accounts.
The compensation package is industry leading consisting of a robust salary, uncapped commissions, and performance bonuses with a targeted compensation of $250K+ per year.
Business Development Responsibilities:
- Generating new business opportunities by setting up introductory calls with organizations in targeted industries
- Qualifying leads through multiple channels
- Experience prospecting into Director, VP, and C-level buyers
- Conducting high-level, tailored outreach via outbound calls and email campaigns
- Proactively prospecting, researching and maintaining up-to-date information on an assigned list of companies.
- Representing and developing business at Industry Events
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- 10+ years of sales experience in the B2B environment
- Previous work in Logistics Industry sales is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success.
- Experience hunting for new prospects and customers is required.
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored.
- MUST posses a hunter’s mentality in prospecting for new business.
- Demonstrated success driving sales in multiple environments – via phone, in person or virtually.
- Strong presence and interpersonal skills. Experience with or ability to learn applications such as Microsoft Office, Zoho, Zoominfo, and LinkedIn
- BS, BA degree or equivalent is required.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, vacation